TU Delft EWI/ST
van Mourik Broekmanweg 6
2628 XE, Delft, Netherlands
I am a postdoctoral fellow at the Delft University of Technology
and a member of the Software Engineering Research Group
Previously, I finished my PhD in Software Engineering in the Department of Management Science and Technology
at the Athens University of Economics and Business
under the supervision of Prof. Diomidis Spinellis
Before that, I pursued my MSc in Computing (Software Engineering) at Imperial College London
My research interests lie in the areas of software engineering, software verification, crash data analytics, and programming languages.
Through my research, I wish to combine software engineering and formal techniques
for building robust software systems and increasing programmer productivity.
- I am a committee member in ICPC'19 Program Committee within the Technical Research-track.
- I am a committee member in ECOOP'19 Artifact Evaluation Committee within the ECOOP Artifacts-track.
- I am a committee member in MSR'19 Mining Challenge Committee within the Mining Challenge-track.
- Our paper on exception handling used in the Android ecosystem has been recently published in JSS.
- Our paper on software modernization due to library obsolescence appeared in WAPI 2018.
- Our paper on analyzing programming languages' energy-delay implications appeared in the research track of MSR 2018.
- Our paper on enabling real-time feedback in software engineering appeared in the NIER track of ICSE 2018.